Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: straight 8 2008.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member straight8's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2008
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    straight 8 2008, the biggest and bestest single cartridge super 8 event is open for entry!

    for the first time ever entrants will be allowed to choose their film stock!

    go to straight 8 for details.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Congratulations on your festival.

    I wish there was a variation where I could take the film in for processing and the lab would transfer it to video and then send you a DVD of the film.

    I'd also like to see a version where the filmmaker gets to custom fit the soundtrack to the incamera created unedited footage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •